First and foremost, I love this nail polish. When I first got it, I thought it would be a dupe for the Chanel’s Peridot, which I really want to get my hands on. However, the price point for a Chanel nail polish is just too much for me to handle. After painting it on my nails, I think Verdigris is a fair match to Peridot, just without the duo/trio chrome effect.
Why I love it?
- The consistency of the nail polish is amazing
- 1 coat is opaque enough, but I just like to do 2 coats with any nail polish
- I love the colour
- The picture above is a 4 day old nail polish and no chipping yet! LOVE LOVE.
- Complements my skin tone very well
- Very easy to apply
- Very fast drying. I repeat, VERY. They dry almost instantly after I paint it on my nails and I love that from a nail polish.
- A very slight duo chrome effect when looked under different lighting.
I am very impressed with the quality of nail polish from Face of Australia and look forward to try some more from them. I got mine from my local Kmart when they were having discounts for Face of Australia. Seeing that I might be getting a “Chanel’s Peridot dupe” I snatched it off the shelve as fast as I can.
I LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH. Definitely worth every penny. Probably one of my favourite drugstore nail polishes.